Stuck on your house plans? Maybe it's because you're still undecided about choosing the right door for your new home. Vastu principles suggest that the orientation of the home affects its occupants in various ways. But before we get into the meaning of a door front, let's first go back and understand what exactly a door front is. Please read the article for an understanding of vastu shastra for front door trim.
content of the page
- Address according to Vastu Shastra for front door
- Vastu Shastra for the main gate facing north side
- South facing main gate Vastu Shastra
- The right direction according to vastu shastra for different spaces
- Vastu Shastra for the living room door
- Vastu Shastra for the bedroom door
- Vastu Shastra for kitchen door
- Vastu Shastra for the children's room door
- What can be avoided on the doorstep according to Vastu Shastra?
- According to Vastu Shastra, what material is ideal for the front door?
- frequently asked questions
Address according to Vastu Shastra for front door
A door panel is generally a piece of brickwork that is erected next to the driveway of your home to give it an aesthetic look. It also protects the entrance from natural elements such as rain, sun and wind.
However, there are many different types of liners available on the market today, and each type has its own pros and cons.
Let's take a closer look at some popular types and what they mean for your home.
Vastu Shastra for the main gate facing north side
- When it comes to where to place the front door,Northeast-It's a very fortunate direction. Due to its proximity to the morning light, this is another alignment that receives a lot of energy. It gives the house and its occupants a boost of strength and energy.
- NordenSecond best is to locate the vastu shastra for the front door of the house or entrance in that direction as it is believed to bring prosperity and prosperity to the family.
- Select thenorthwestEntrance direction if you have no other choice and need to have an entrance facing north. This is a technique for saluting the prosperity and benefits of the setting sun after Vastu.
South facing main gate Vastu Shastra
According to Vastu principles, one should stay away from houses that face south as they are not considered to bring good luck as it is believed that Yama, the god of death, rules in that direction.
It is also believed that the south-facing door is best suited for a happy and prosperous home. South-facing doors are believed to emit positive energy, attract love and money into the home, and let in more sunlight.
It is also believed that south facing doors point in the direction of prosperity so it is good to have one that also faces north.
- If you feel this is negative for you, the error can be fixed when the door is in the south-southwest direction using a lead metal pyramid and lead spiral.
- To combat the negative energies caused by the Vastu Fault, place positive emblems such as the Om and Swastika symbols with copper or silver materials. Also, it will attract luck.
- Replace the color on the front door in the southeast corner of the house with vibrant hues that symbolize fire, such as B. Red or Orange.
- To eliminate vastu dosha, hang dark red or brown curtains around the south-east entrance of the house.
- Another theory is that this door can be used to reflect family happiness by posting photos on the wall behind it.
Have a look tooBest Low Budget Single Story Home Design 2022
The right direction according to vastu shastra for different spaces
One theory is that the right door direction is better for people because it can bring good luck to a house.
The main entrance to the house should open clockwise and be larger than any other door.
Avoid placing three of the same door next to the front door as this is a big mistake of vastu that could affect family happiness.
Vastu Shastra para elliving room door
According to Vastu principles, the living room should be on the northeast side of a house, facing east, as it brings good luck.
Make sure the east and north sidewalls are slightly thinner and shorter than the south and west sidewalls. This brings prosperity and success both privately and professionally.
Vastu Shastra parathe room door
According to Vastu Shastra, the bedroom, especially the master bedroom, should be placed in the southwest direction.
Always make the master bedroom bigger than any other room in the house. The west or south wall of the bedroom, with the head in that position and the legs to the north or east, is the ideal spot for the bed, according to Vastu. The west or north side of the master bedroom is the ideal place for a dressing room.
The bathroom door should always be closed and the bathroom should not face directly onto the bed.
Vastu Shastra para elkitchen door
When deciding on the location of the kitchen, try to place the dining room and the kitchen in the south-east corner of the house.
For the dining room, move away from the southern direction. According to Vastu Shastra, the dining room belongs to the west corner.
Vastu Shastra paranursery door
Plan the children's room on the west, north, south or east side of the house. If those sides aren't available, a head in that direction, or to the southeast or northwest should do the trick.
This is believed to be good for children's health and welfare.
take a look too,
WhichThing on the doorstep can be avoidednach Vastu Shastra?
Consider avoiding the following things as per Vastu Shastra for the front door.
- A good and clean house attracts positivity and a healthy atmosphere in the house. You don't save, especially for the front doorg broken chairs, shoe cabinets, trash cans or old furniture nearbye Type.
- Avoid keeping a painting, especially with black paint, near the front door according to Vastu Shastra.
- Also avoid thatSpiegelin front of the main door, which will reflect the good energies according to Vastu Shastra.
- AttemptAvoid red lightswhen installing the lighting at the main entrance.
According to Vastu Shastra, what material is ideal for the front door?
Choosing the appropriate material is important when building houses like apartments according to the principles of the Main Door Vastu.
Use only the best wood and remember that this door should be higher than the other doors in your home.
If you want to install a cover for the entrance, you can choose high-quality steel.
Also consider painting the door as per vastu shastra for the front door as follows:
One should avoid painting the front door black after vastu shastra.
Check out those too20 Best Exterior Color Combinations for Indian Homes 2022
frequently asked questions
|What should be put on the doorstep?|
Try to keep the area around the front door clean and place symbols like om, swastik, flowers or rangoli in front of the front door.
|Can we keep the tulsi plant on the doorstep?|
Tulsi is an herb that cleanses the home of unfavorable and negative energies. According to Tulsi Vastu, placing the plant on the north, northeast, east, west, or center of the home's front door can help prevent negative energy from entering the home.
|Which direction is good for the flat goal?|
Dwellings oriented directly south always look terrible from the Vaastu perspective, while the ideal orientation of the entrance is east and north-east, which is said to bring luck and positivity. The main entrance to your apartment should be north or east of the wall and facing northeast.
|What if the front door faces south?|
Sharp energy enters through the south facing door, disrupting the home's good energy environment. Door in this context refers to a vibrant social life. Disputes or altercations may occasionally arise.
Hang Tags: Chief Vastu Shastranorth facing front doorsouth facing front doorVastu Shastra for front door